Monday, December 7, 2009

Silver City Movie Theatre Which Job Would You Take?

Which job would you take? - silver city movie theatre

I work in an Arby's in a mall now, not bad. I was there for six months, I know how to do everything to accommodate (for sandwiches, orders, execute), and most people are very nice. Before I got this job, gave me an application for Famous Players / drama film Silver City, and later than six months ago, I received a phone call. My parents, people working with children in the cinema and was said that the work the hell told, again and again to lure the people who are treated like dirt. They said it would be a retrograde step for me to make this work. Should I to the interview or just with Arby's, and find something better? Christmas comes around, and really do not want to put it into a new job ... but I'll work on one of Arby's, which from the, what I heard, no fun at Christmas. What do you think I should do?

5 comments:

streezal... said...

Stay where you are, there's nothing like enjoying the work at a place, or like you. If your boss and the people not there. Not the grass greener. Not like it's your career.

...123..... said...

Stay current with your job. Changing careers can be fun for a change, but it is starting a bad habit.

Angie said...

Hosted at Arby's not yet. It is important in the recruitment of retailers during the Christmas period, so it is possible, can go elsewhere. If you were told that the theater is a terrible place to work, think it is. He did not even bother to interview.

wartz said...

Given the choice between roast beef and stale popcorn, not to decide much.

Anna said...

I would, if the UR would have been used and now u go to another job or want or

Post a Comment