Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Allergy Or Shingles Have You Had Shingles?!?

Have you had Shingles?!? - allergy or shingles

In the right arm, I have a rash is pale pink with small spots appear, it hurts my arm, and has been around for a few days, the rash is very painful to touch. I eczema, but this outbreak has nothing of the kind you get from him or allergies. I went directly to the website of the NHS and said it was probably herpes zoster (one of the girls who go to college only had it), but when I saw the herpes outbreak mine is unlike him. I do not know if just my beginning. Has anyone advice on shingles? Did you know? Do you want me for walks in the hospital? xx

6 comments:

Kirsty S said...

Each case is different, but the tiles uve checked, so U can get help so check twice, both physically and psychologically, D. My friend had and I feel very much like if someone had raised in the uniform more liklihood .
because we can not be with you lol or symptoms such as:
The first symptom of shingles is often greater than the sensitivity or a burning sensation on the skin. After a few days results in a rash. Usually appears as a strip along the road on the innervation of the skin.

First, there is a series of small red spots and reddened skin in the same area. The items are then small bubbles that are dry after a few days, and gradually form scabs. Once the scabs have fallen, a trademark of smallpox be released.

Just can get tested and sorted so that you can comfortably relax: D

Good luck, feel better and Hoep Merry Christmas!

Mercee said...

Shingles can also internally, which can be problematic, difficult to eat or swallow (my husband had in his mouth, neck, face and ears), you should quickly see a doctor, are contagious, and there the-counter creams can help the pain, the Dominican Republic. They also offer drawbacks oral pain medication, which he also, and be sure to follow up with your family doctor, Mercee.

wolfluvr said...

I had shingles in the 5th Year, and I went to the doctor, I can not remember, do not wait on his threat LIF, if you have old or other problems. It hurts, do not sleep in their arms or take a shower (the left arm, and I know it sounds bad, but it hurts.)

J H said...

You need to go to your doctor. While shingles can you medicine so you can speed up recovery time. If not, he can say what it is, if you have it. No one here can say that a doctor needs to see, how to identify it for what it is. Good luck

wendy said...

Yes, if only your mind set at rest

mr stabby said...

It seems that the flesh-eating bacteria.
Do not worry, theres nothing you can do.

Post a Comment